CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ApPrECiaTi0N / RefLeCTiON (~.*)

First, I would like to expand my gratitude to our English teacher, Pn. Ng for giving us this assignment. Frankly speaking, this assignment does help me use my ideas and creativity in building my own blog. Through building this blog, I have learned that we need to care for one another, especially someone close to us or someone who means a lot to us. It can be our family, immediate relatives such as our cousins, aunties, uncles, grandparents, friends and so on. Some of us might also have Godparents or god-brothers or sisters, that means that they are not family related neither does their blood ties. It happens during the close bond between the relationships or friendships.

Next, I would like to say thank you to my parents for their guidance in helping me to construct a nice sentence so that you guys can read. Also, not forgetting my brothers, thank you for giving me lots and lots of creative ideas on building this fabulous blog!! They are my family and WE CARE for EACH OTHER. That makes us united and form a TRUE and FIRM caring tree.

Finally, to my friends, I wish to thanks all of you. Thank you for giving me your personal comments. I also have to say sorry if I have hurt anyone's feeling. I thank you for all the honest comment and replies that are passed to me. I am cool about it, not angry. Anyway, what are friends for if they are not honest, right? Nevertheless, thank you for visiting my blog and thank you again for leaving your comments here. You guys are precious to me, including my family of course!! Till then, BYE!!!

0 comments: