CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Caring Tree



Daddy - My father's name is Edwin Chan. He is 48 years old. He is tanned, tall and medium size. My father works as an assistant engineering in Bukit Raja. He is a very hard working man. His job needs him to travel a lot. He is kind, loving, patient, helpful, responsible and caring. He always provides us our needs. This is how he show his love for us.

Mother - My mother's name is Katherine Chew. She is 47 years old. She is a homemaker. She has fair skin, tall and moderate size. She has a shoulder length hair. She wears spectacles and she is a pretty woman. She is kind, responsible, straight forward, caring, compassionate, honest, helpful and loving. Most of the time she is well groom. My mum show her love to us by cooking some nice dishes for us when she has the time, she run the whole household by her own so that we can have a better environmental. This is part of her love towards us. Besides, many - many more good things includes teaching, managing, counseling and marketing.

Elder Brother - My brother's name is Derrick Chan. He is 17 years old. His favourite colour is blue. He loves to serve the internet. He is The Head of Discipline in his Library Board. He loves to play pop songs- anime songs and he did loves to joke- trying to make his siblings happy. But when he is angry, we have to watch out!! Anyway, he has a high level of patient compare to us. I guess that is what makes him a good brother!!

Second Brother My brother's name is Renny Chan. He is 16 years old. His favourite is black. He loves to sing and listen to musics, whether it’s pop songs or classical songs. He also plays piano and finishes his grade 8 exam, same with my elder brother. He often collect albums from different popular singers- Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, David Archuleta, David Cook, Vanessa Hudgens, Mariah Carey, Britney Spear, Craig David, Lenka, Lady Gaga and etc. That makes him a collector also, I guess!!

Myself - My name is Amelia Chan. I study at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Bintang Utara.My favourite colour are pink and purple because I think when they mix together they will be a perfect match. My hobbies are playing badminton, surf the net, cycling and swimming. My ambition is to be a doctor. My goal for 2009 is to get 5A's!!

Yours truthfully,
Amelia Chan

0 comments: